5-hour session with an analyst + Ebook
- Asset correlations, volatility (beta, standard deviation, benchmarking indexes)
- Risk Management (asset allocation, instruments, strategies)
- In-depth Mutual/Index/Exchange-Traded fund investing
- Market theories (EMH, MPT, criticisms, application to trading)
- Cryptocurrencies (blockchain, lightning network, problems, and challenges)
- Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies
Asset Correlations and Volatility
- Standard deviation
- Historical volatility
- Implied volatility
- Optimal Asset Allocation – lessons about the concept of diversification, allocation, and rebalancing portfolios.
- Instruments – lessons about which instruments/investment vehicles are best to use as hedge or protection against risks and losses.
- Strategies – lessons about the strategies that expert investors use such as sophisticated derivative contracts and passive fund management.
In-Depth Fund Investing
- Mutual Funds
- Index Funds
- Exchange-Traded Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Funds of Funds
- Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) – lessons about the history and premises of the efficient market hypothesis.
- Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) – lessons about the history, applications, and principles of the modern portfolio theory, and how the student/trader can apply the concepts into his/her portfolio strategy
- Behavioral Finance – lessons about how to market anomalies arise out of investor psychology and behavior (biases).
Cryptocurrencies (Advanced Topics)
This part of the course talks about the advanced concepts, financial applications, and potential risks of the cryptocurrency industry, covering topics about blockchain and its problems, along with the solutions to those problems.